Apple iMac 21.5-Inch Desktop (3.06Ghz Core i3, 4GB RAM, 500GB HD)
Model: mid-2010 to mid-2011
The iMac is the ultimate all-in-one computer. Its Intel Core i3 processor features an advanced architecture and set new benchmarks for iMac performance. And fast discrete graphics processors now come standard in every iMac. The 21.5-inch widescreen display is perfect for HD video.
The iMac's display offers a 1920 x 1080-pixel resolution (for native 1080p high-definition viewing), and it uses IPS technology to deliver consistent color across an ultra wide 178 degree viewing angle. This 21.5-inch model (MC508LL/A) offers improved graphics with ATI Radeon HD 4670 discrete graphics featuring 256 MB of GDDR3 memory, a 500 GB hard drive, and 4 GB of installed RAM. Other features include integrated Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking, Bluetooth connectivity, an SD card slot, and a total of four USB 2.0 ports (see full specifications below).
Bright, Colorful Display
This 21.5-inch, all-in-one Apple iMac features an edge-to-edge glass display that utilizes LED backlighting for improved brightness and energy efficiency as well as In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology, which delivers consistent color across a wide 178-degree viewing angle.
And with the iSight camera placed above the display in the iMac's thin aluminum and glass design, you'll be able to video chat with up to three of your friends simultaneously as well as use the included Photo Booth software to create photos with fun effects for your favorite social networking sites.
Intel Core i3 Processing Power
The first level in Intel's latest processor family, the dual-core Core i3 provides a fast, responsive computing experience for your everyday tasks as well as image management in iPhoto, video editing in iMovie, and enjoying your entire music and HD video collection in iTunes. Intel's Hyper-Threading Technology enables each core of your processor to work on two tasks at the same time, delivering the performance you need for smart multitasking.
- 21.5-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with IPS technology, a 1920 x 1080-pixel resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio, 330 cd/m2 brightness rating, and 178-degree viewing angle (horizontal and vertical)
- 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 dual-core processor (4 MB shared L3 cache)
- 500 GB Serial ATA hard drive (7200 RPM)
- 4 GB installed RAM (1066 MHz DDR3; supports up to 16 GB)
- ATI Radeon HD 4670 graphics processor (with 256 MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory) for an outstanding everyday graphics experience
- 8x slot-loading SuperDrive with double-layer DVD support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/
- Built-in iSight camera for video chatting
- Wi-Fi wireless networking (based on 802.11n specification; 802.11a/b/g compatible)
- Gigabit Ethernet wired networking (10/100/1000BASE-T)
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) for connecting with peripherals such as keyboards, mice and cell phones
- Side-loading SDXC card slot
- Four USB 2.0 ports, one FireWire 800 port
- Mini DisplayPort video output with optional adapters for DVI and VGA output
- Built-in stereo speakers with two internal 17-watt high-efficiency amplifiers along with built-in microphone, optical digital audio output/headphone out, optical digital audio input/audio line in
- Dimensions: 20.8 x 7.42 x 17.75 inches (WxDxH)
- Weight: 20.5 pounds
What's in the Box
iMac, power cord. No keyboard or Mouse unless selected in the options
Need a custom configuration and have a question?
We're here to help. Call us toll-free at 1-800-496-7920