Apple MacBook Pro 13" (2.9 GHz Core i7, 8 GB RAM, 750 GB, Thunderbolt)
LOWEST PRICE ANYWHERE!
Model: mid 2012 (introduced in mid-2012 and manufactured until late 2016)
Special! Free protective Hardshell Case and silicone keyboard cover included (a $70 value)!
- Apple's only laptop computer that can be upgraded after purchase (still current model)
- 8GB RAM - 750GB hard drive
- Fair Case Condition - Cosmetic only!
The Apple MacBook Pro features Intel's new third-generation Core architecture for a boost in processor and memory speeds. New next-generation graphics deliver performance levels that are up to 60 percent faster than before. And high-speed Thunderbolt I/O lets you transfer data at rates up to 10 GBps. The MacBook Pro is a great computer that just got even greater.
As with previous models, the MacBook Pro features a precision unibody enclosure crafted from a single block of aluminum, creating a thin and light mobile computing workhorse (less than 1 inch thin and just 4.5 pounds) that's also highly durable. It includes a 13.3-inch, LED-backlit glass display as well as a glass trackpad that doesn't include a button (for larger tracking area) that features Apple's Multi-Touch technology. You'll also get up to 7 hours of battery life while on the go.
The MacBook Pro also now includes both a high-speed Thunderbolt port and two USB 3 ports, enabling you to easily connect to external displays and a wide variety of high performance peripherals.
This version of the 13.3-inch MacBook Pro (model MD102LL/A) features a 2.9 GHz Core i7 dual-core processor, 750 GB hard drive, and 8 GB of installed RAM. Other features include an 8x SuperDrive, ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking, Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, an SDXC card slot, and a FireWire 800 port (see full specifications below).
Intel Core i7 Dual-Core Processing
The MacBook Pro packs plenty of power thanks to the latest Intel Core i7 processor, which features a faster processor, more powerful graphics, and a memory controller integrated into a single chip. The third-generation dual-core Intel Core i7 has a 2.9 GHz speed, which can dynamically accelerate up to 3.6 GHz to match your workload thanks to updated Intel Turbo Boost Technology.
And with the Intel HD Graphics 4000 processor, you get up to 60 percent faster graphics. So the video you watch, the FaceTime calls you make, and pretty much everything else you do is smoother and more detailed.
High-speed Thunderbolt and USB 3 Ports
A high-speed Thunderbolt port allows the MacBook Pro to transfer data at lightning-fast speeds and connect displays like the Apple Thunderbolt Display, enabling you to turn this highly portable notebook into a highly versatile workstation. And with two USB 3 ports, you'll be able to connect the latest USB 3 devices and access a pipeline that's up to 10 times faster than USB 2.
Because Thunderbolt is based on DisplayPort technology, you'll be able to connect to a high-resolution display from the same port. Any Mini DisplayPort display plugs right into the Thunderbolt port, and you can also connect displays that use DisplayPort, DVI, HDMI, or VGA connections with an existing adapter. You'll also be able to include your display into a daisy-chained set of peripherals.
Integrated HD FaceTime Webcam
You'll be able to easily connect with friends, family, and business colleagues using the MacBook Pro's HD 720p FaceTime camera, which is integrated into the thin bezel above the display and features three times the resolution of the previous FaceTime camera. And with Apple's FaceTime application, you're not limited to video chats with other Macs--you can now make video calls to iPhone and iPod touch users.
Buttonless Multi-Touch Trackpad
With no button on the glass trackpad, there's more room to track and click--left, right, center, and everywhere in between. Without a separate button, the trackpad gives your hands plenty of room to move on the large, silky glass surface. It also incorporates Multi-Touch gestures--including swipe, pinch, rotate, and four-finger swipe. And it also now supports inertial scrolling, an intuitive way to scroll through large photo libraries, lengthy documents and long web sites.
- 13.3-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with edge-to-edge, uninterrupted glass (1280 x 800-pixel resolution)
- 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7 dual-core processor (3.6 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology; 4 MB L3 cache)
- Intel HD Graphics 4000 integrated graphics processor
- 750 GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 RPM)
- 8 GB installed RAM (1600 MHz DDR3; maximum capacity)
- 8x slot-loading SuperDrive with double-layer DVD support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
- Built-in HD 720p FaceTime HD camera for video chatting
- Wi-Fi wireless networking (based on 802.11n specification; 802.11a/b/g compatible)
- Gigabit Ethernet wired networking (10/100/1000)
- Bluetooth 4.0 for connecting with peripherals such as keyboards, mice and cell phones
- Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps) with native video output support for Mini DisplayPort plus DVI, VGA, dual-link DVI, and HDMI (requires adapters, sold separately)
- Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps; backwards compatibility with USB 2)
- FireWire 800 port (up to 800 Mbps)
- SDXC card slot (supports cards up to 64 GB in size)
- Stereo speakers with subwoofers
- Combined audio line in/out (digital/analog)
- Dimensions: 12.78 x 8.94 x 0.95 inches (WxDxH)
- Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Up to 7 hours of battery life
What's in the Box
13.3-inch MacBook Pro, 60W MagSafe Power Adapter, AC wall plug
Need a custom configuration or have a question?
We're here to help. Call us toll-free at 1-800-496-7920