- COVID-19 Information
Macs4u responds to COVID 19
Macs4u is here to support you with your Apple computer needs during this critical time. The health and comfort of you, our clients and our team members is our highest priority. As our communities continue to feel the increased impact of COVID 19, we want to assure you that we are doing all we can to ensure proper protocols are in place to mitigate the spread of this virus.
For your safety:
- Computers and components are subject to at least a 3 day waiting period before being handled by a Macs4u technician. 2-3 Days is the amount of time the COVID-19 virus can stay active on surfaces according the Center of Disease Control (CDC).
Every computer we handle is being disinfected in accordance to Apple’s recommendations and the CDC. This kills 99.99% of germs. Microfiber cleaning cloths will only be used on a single computer. This is in addition to our already existing protocols which includes a thorough cleaning process inside out.
- All Team members are wearing gloves when touching or processing any computers.
- Before shipping a computer to you, we are using sanitizing wipes (killing 99.99 of germs) to wipe down the machine one more time before the hardshell case is attached.
- We have a very spacious, ventilated facility here in Minnesota, with high ceilings and new HVAC equipment. We are closed to the public, so only the Macs4u team is handling your computer.
- Technician are monitored for health and work stations are compliant with current safety guidelines.
- We will do our very best to send your computer in a timely fashion, but there may be shipping delays by the major delivery carriers. This is something we unfortunately do not have any influence over.
During this challenging time we are here for you. If you have any concerns or questions please reach out to us.