Macs4u.com offers extended two (2) year hardware warranty coverage for longer hardware protection and peace of mind on your used Macs.
- Your Mac computer
- Upgraded memory (RAM) when ordered and installed at the time of purchase.
- Hard drive and other component upgrades when ordered and installed at the time of purchase.
- Parts and Labor (Diagnostic and Repair)
- Complimentary, fully-insured round-trip shipping within the continental United States
What's not covered
- Any hardware upgrades installed by customer or other entity after the purchase date.
- Service/Repairs by entities other than Macs4u.com
- Issues related to non-Apple operating systems (Windows, Linux, virtual machines)
- Shipping outside the Continental United States (Alaska, Hawai and Puerto Rico)
- Software or Tech support
What voids the warranty:
- Accidental Damage (such as dropping the used Mac)
- Liquid damage
- Buyer Neglect or Abuse
- Tampering with the hardware and/or warranty seal
- Warranty extends the standard 1 year to twenty-four (24) months from the date of shipment
- The hardware warranty runs concurrent with any existing AppleCare warranty
For detailed Terms and Conditions, click here.