iMac 27-Inch Desktop (3.5Ghz Core i7 Quad Core, 16 GB RAM, 4GB Video, 3TB HD Drive, Thunderbolt)
Grade-A certified pre-owned!
- Upgraded to 16GB RAM (a $200 Apple option)
- 3TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive. A $150 option
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780M 4GB video card (a $150 option)
- List Price was almost $3000!
- Please note: There is a small hole in the foot from a security fixture - Cosmetic Only!
Late 2013 to mid 2015 model
The stunning all-in-one iMac features a beautiful 27-inch widescreen display. Fourth-generation quad-core Intel Core processors and superfast NVIDIA graphics make it the most powerful iMac yet. And it comes with 16GB memory, a 3 TB hard drive, and advanced, high-speed I/O, including two Thunderbolt ports and four USB 3 ports. All in an impossibly thin enclosure that’s only 5 mm at the edge.
Brilliant widescreen display
The brilliant iMac display is 75% less reflective, thanks to full lamination of the cover glass to the display, bringing you closer to the action
The extremely precise antireflective coating allows uncompromised vibrant, accurate colors to show through
Featuring NVIDIA’s 700-series Kepler graphics with double the video memory, for up to 40% faster graphics
- 27-Inch (diagonal) LED- backlit IPS Display
- 3.5GHz Quad Core Intel Core i5 Processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz)
- 16GB of 1600MHz DDR3 RAM; four user-accessible SO-DIMM slots
- 3 TB Hard drive (7200-rpm)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M with 4GB GDDR5 Memory
Amazing ultrathin design
iMac has a stunningly thin, gorgeous aluminum and glass design that is only 5mm thick at its edge
Packs a remarkably powerful computer into an amazingly thin enclosure
The fully integrated design takes up very little space, the stand is just 6.9” deep on the 21.5” models and 8” deep on the 27” models
Fourth-generation Intel Core i5 processors
All models feature fourth-generation dual-core or quad-core Intel Core i7 processors with Turbo Boost—delivering great performance while using less energy
What's in the Box
iMac, Keyboard & Mouse as selected in options, power cord.