We are here to help!
Need help setting up your new Mac? Or transferring data from your old Mac or PC? How about connecting and configuring your printer, iPad, iPhone or iCloud services?
We can assist you right on your own computer at home or in the office!
We offer specially priced starter-packs with the purchase of your Mac and have standard 30 or 60 minute Mac computer help packages.
What you get:
- 30 or 60 minutes of dedicated certified technician time to work with you
- Our services are provided right on your computer remotely via the Internet, so no technician will have to come to you.
- The technician will use remote support software to work on your computer while being on the phone with you. Please note: You must be present during the session.
What you need:
- A working Internet connection (broadband is highly recommended) during the support session
- A working phone line to speak with you during the support session
- A working Apple computer, using Mac OS X 10.4 or higher. If your computer is not operational, please visit an authorized Apple Service Provider.
- An up-to-date backup of your data. We are not liable for any loss of data
Scheduling your session:
- Sessions can be scheduled 5 days a week (in progress to expand to 7 days a week)
- Weekdays: 10am to 6pm Central Time
- Please note that any sessions purchased within 4 hours of closing can only be scheduled for the following day