Shipping & Delivery
Macs4u.com uses the best carriers in the business to make sure your order gets to you on time. We use Fedex as they offer faster Ground shipping and lower prices on Express shipping.
Signature on delivery
We ship fully insured. Orders over $100 require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a tracking number via email once your item is ready to leave.
When placing an order:
Life is busy and to coordinate deliveries can be a challenge. This is why we are happy to provide our clients with the ability to ship to a different/secondary address than your billing address. When placing an order, please be sure to provide different ship to addresses from the get go, as we are not able to change them once the order is placed.
Depending on the payment option selected, an alternative ship to address needs to be entered when placing the order. A quick verification from our security team might slightly delay the order.
Credit cards: Be sure to enter the different address into the ship-to field before placing the order.
Paypal: During the Paypal check-out process be sure to designate the different ship-to address. It is easy to add additional addresses to your PayPal account. We will only ship to the address listed on the Paypal transaction (Paypal requirement). No forwarding to a Fedex location is possible.
AFFIRM: During the payment process, the delivery address needs to be referenced. Any changes to the delivery address need to be approved by AFFIRM. Please allow 24 hours for the confirmation. No forwarding to a Fedex location is possible.
Delivery options after order has been placed:
Here are the options we can recommend If your schedule changed and you were not able to receive the shipment as planned:
- Go to Fedex.com personal delivery option and set-up an account. In most parts of the US Fedex does provide scheduled delivery option appointments. So you can schedule a convenient time for you.
- Fedex will hold delivery to your address, so you can schedule a later delivery date if needed.
Shortly after your order is placed, you will receive an Order Acknowledgement email to confirm order details, including shipping and delivery estimates for each item. Once your item is ready for shipment, you will receive a Shipment Notification email with carrier and tracking information. Detailed tracking information from Fedex may take up to 24 hours to become available online.
The 'Ships' timeframe is an estimate of when the item will prepare for shipment and ship. The items on your order will ship as they become available.
• Items that ship within "24 hours" are estimated to ship the same or following business day.
• Items with longer estimates within the timeframe indicated (e.g., 5-7 business days).
• Custom-configuring your Mac may take additional time to prepare for shipment, and will increase the 'Ships' timeframe.
• Shipping time is based on business days and exclude holidays and weekends.
The 'Delivery' timeframe is an estimate of when the item will be delivered to your shipping address after it ships. When you select expedited shipping, your item will take the same amount of time to prepare for shipment ('Ships'), but will expedite the time it takes to deliver to your doorstep ('Delivers').
All estimates are based on business days.
Shipping Methods and Costs
The Macs4u.com offers a variety of shipping methods to meet your needs:
Free Fedex Shipping —Delivers within 6 business days after shipping.
- Home Delivery — Delivers Tuesday to Saturday (no deliveries on Monday)
- Ground Delivery (business locations) — Delivers Monday to Friday (no deliveries on Saturday)
Express Fedex Shipping
- Express Saver — Delivers within 3 business days after shipping.
- 2 Day Shipping — Delivers within 2 business days after shipping.
- Next Business Day — Delivers within 1 business day after shipping.
- Discounted rates for 2nd Day Express (business days) — We are happy to offer an discounted flat rate for laptops or iPads. Please note that this rate is only available for a maximum of two untis per package. For each additional package of one or two units, an additional fee will be added to the order.
Express shipping costs
Express shipping costs are calculated and displayed before you complete your order. We pass our reduced rates directly on to you, no mark-ups here. You can also see shipping costs on the Order Acknowledgment email and on online Order Status. If you order multiple items, you may receive separate shipments and tracking information.
Equipment seems to break during the most inopportune times.We will try our best to assist with rush orders to the best of our abilities and availability of products. We recommend to contact us if you need to have a rush order processed. In many cases we can accomadate rush orders until about 4:00PM central time, Monday through Friday.
Schedule the time of delivery
To fit your personal schedule, Fedex offers you the ability to schedule a customized time of delivery in most regions. This service is available for an additional nominal fee (from Fedex). To learn more go to http://www.fedex.com/us/delivery/ and select “Customize Delivery Time”.
Delivery option changes
Once the order is in route, we can unfortuntely not make any changes to the previously selected delivery options.
Macs4u.com ships to many countries globally . For purchases over $100.00 we offer free shipping via Ground within the United States, excluding Alaska, Hawai and Puerto Rico. No shipments can generally be made to PO Box addresses.
Issues With Your Shipment
If your item was damaged during transit or you received an item that you did not order, contact us at 1.800-496-7920 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receipt of the shipment. Please keep all packing materials, as the packaging will need to get inspected by the carrier or used to return the product.
Our part on helping the environment
To send your computer packaged safely, we use a variety of materials. To reduce the impact on the environment we re-utilize packaging whenever possible.