One Cable. Connectivity for Your World.
The days of only working at your desk are gone. We're always on the move bouncing between our desks, meetings, and couches – often in a hurry. With a single connection to your notebook computer, the OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock makes coming back to your desk to work and leaving your desk to run to a meeting, a much quicker endeavor.
Power to the ports.
Leave your power adapters in your bag! The OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock provides 85W of power to your computer via the Thunderbolt 3 connection and has multiple high-power USB ports to charge your mobile devices. The days of searching for your power adapter are officially over.
Thoughtful design – inside and out
Carefully chosen ports and functionality bring a new world of possibilities to your desktop, but we've also worked to ensure the OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock is built to last. A seamless design wrapped in a single piece of aluminum brings a rugged exterior to endure your day-to-day, while maintaining a stylish design that complements any workspace.
Disconnect in One Click
Thunderbolt 3 Dock Specifications:
- macOS 10.12 or later
- Windows 10 or later
- High-power USB support is required for compatibility with the Apple SuperDrive and Apple USB keyboard, and is required to enable high-speed charging for Apple iPads, iPhones and other higher-power capable devices. To enable high-power USB support, an easy software update is required, including restart following this installation. Driver for macOS
- Any Thunderbolt 3 equipped computer
- Compatible with bootable USB devices in MacOS
- Thunderbolt 3: Intel DSL6540
- USB Type-A: Fresco Logic FL1100EX (x2)
- USB Type-C: ASMedia ASM1142
- Ethernet: Intel i210
- S/PDIF Audio: C Media CM6533
- Headphone / Mic: C Media CM6533
- SD 4.0: Genesys Logic GL3227
- Mini DisplayPort DP++: Parade PS181
- (1) Thunderbolt 3 port (dedicated power delivery port)
- (1) Thunderbolt 3 port (for downstream devices)
- (1) mini DisplayPort 1.2 (supports DP++)
- (4) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports (rear) - 1 compliant with Battery Charging 1.2 spec
- (1) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A port (front) - compliant with Battery Charging 1.2 spec
- (1) USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C port (front) - power delivery 5V up to 3A
- (1) Gigabit Ethernet port
- (1) S/PDIF digital audio port (output only)
- (1) SD 4.0 media card reader (front)1
- (1) Micro SD 4.0 media card reader (front)1
- (1) Hybrid 3.5 mm headphone / mic jack
Media Card Support
- SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards up to 2TB
- UHS-II speeds up to 312 MByte/s (HD312)
- Supports one 5K display @ 60Hz or two 4K via Thunderbolt 3 port and Mini DisplayPort.
- Dual displays require a native Thunderbolt 3 display or the appropriate Thunderbolt 3 adapter. Dual 4K setups will run at different refresh rates depending on which OS and connection types are being utilized.
- Can power / charge TB3 laptops up to 85W
- External UL-listed universal auto-switching power supply
- AC input: 100 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz
- DC output: 20V, 9A
- Adapter plugs for international use not included.
Environmental (Operating Temperature)
- (°F) 32° — 104°
- (°C) 0° — 40°
Environmental (Non-Operating Temperature)
- (°F) −4° — 158°
- (°C) −20° — 70°
- Height: 25 mm (1.0 in)
- Width: 230 mm (9.1 in)
- Length: 89 mm (3.5 in)
- 522 g (18.4 oz)